Body Guard 50G Dog Repellent
Sorry, this item is out of stock
When faced with an angry dog, you want to have the best protection available.
Our BODYGUARD™ dog spray is formulated for use against a canine attack and is easy to use and lightweight to carry.
Protect your loved ones, pets, and yourself.
• STRONGEST FORMULATION permitted in Canada. Our dog spray contains 0.50% Capsaicin plus 0.36% related major capsaicinoids. Total Strength: 0.86%
• EASY USE with a quick press and release actuator button. Spray at the angry dog's face in quick bursts for maximum effect.
• DURABLE product with two spray triggers to choose from: flip top and twist top. Products are available in 20g and 50g sizes.
• COMPACT size and weight makes it easy to hold in one hand, and fits easily in bags, on leashes, and in running belts.
• NON TOXIC pepper based formula provides temporary and non- lethal effects, and is environmentally friendly.
BODYGUARD™ Dog Repellent is designed to be sprayed outdoors to temporarily impair an aggressive dog from attacking people and their loved ones. This pepper- based formula has no harmful or long term impacts, and comes in a recyclable can. It can be carried walking, visiting dog parks, running on trails, and cycling in the city. It is also suitable for delivery personnel and animal care workers.